A song a day
A song a day
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: [Funny]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
Haha, thanks cayte.

If one day i have a kid i want that kind of kid hahaha!

--
A nice electro-house artist I found a while back, and his latest song.

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
Such a great song Kal!

I've been loving this Haywyre guy. Makes some really chill music:

and something even more chill/kind of jazzy

I was thinking of posting let the bodies hit the floor, but then you would have to replace bodies with creeps and it just didnt work out!

Stupid creeps

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
For Maggie

My favorite song from a musical:

though this makes a close second:

and you don't see this in movies anymore:

I love them all!
I can't express my love for this song enough:

Very interesting fusion of two distinct genres. The violin really adds something to the subtle bass lines. I really like this:

By the same girl:

and something relevant to us:

I found this guy while surfing the internet today:

--
Found this by accident the other day I find it total funny

Can't get this song out of my head...

RIP Mr. Scruggs

--
A little bit of Lights:

And the Shins:

Too bad Mcdonalds ruined this song he is a pretty good artist, check out the album you wont be disappointed. Great music to relax to!

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]