A song a day
A song a day
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: [Funny]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
My favorite trance group -- hard to pick just one song to share.

"Everything is going extremely well..."
Hey seravinn, since you like trance you should check out(if you already don't know of them) Shpongle and Infected mushroom

Good stuff! I have my WMP connected to this station all day:

http://www.paris-one.com/trance/

Since I work out of my home office it doesn't bother anyone (except my wife sometimes lol).

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
Caution: Language and some strong subjects.
I have to say, I don't normally listen to rap/ hip-hop, but this song is very powerful. His life story, hopes and dreams laid out bare. It seriously got to me.

lets get a classic song in here!

--
I found this stunning piece while listening to Pandora. It's so simple, yet hauntingly beautiful.
Really cool live mix, and a flashmob!

Oh you know, just a Jewish dude singing some reggae.

Also this plus rainymood.com is awesome (actually almost anything with rainymood on is awesome):

A bad lip reading of a good song:
Lambchop--where I go for my alt. country-infused lounge music fix:

Something that came up on my Bossa Nova station. I feel more sophisticated just listening to it.

Just heard this song on a radio show from Salt Lake. I liked it.

I love Cake!

Edit, one of my my favorite producers right now. This whole album is incredibly chill and it flows so well.
I remember watching this guy's show when I was a kid:

I love this Warinus! I watched this guy with my Grandpa when I was younger
I love this song
\
Found these the other day I thought they were kinda funny.

And Part Two

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]