Dark Fire: A song a day

A song a day
A song a day
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: [Funny]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
A couple songs I've been jamming out to recently.
Awesome drum and bass:
http://soundcloud.com/rollz/linden-jay-break-the-hold

something a little funkier:

And an amazing cover by MREE

--
I was about to say... isnt skillet a christian band? then i listened and said yes...

--

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
Good song and kinda reminds me of how I feel in moors on creepside lately.

[/commedit][/url]

--
Lerrin
I don't understand why the link I posted wont' show. Huh.

--
Lerrin

You have to post the YouTube URL for the video in order for it to show up

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
Why does that song show up for me when you posted it but not when I posted it? I don't get it. Weird.

--
Lerrin
How is it that none of these have made it into this thread yet?

--
Or when in a blues mood, this is one of the greatest songs of all time!

--
Love BLS

Nice Dag!

--

--
Rest in peace Maurice

--
Why are there no links? I think i saw 3 in this whole thread.

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]