Crazy and odd videos
Crazy and odd videos
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Funny]
Secondary: [Off-Topic]

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
Quote by Heth
In five years these guys will all be dead, in jail, or the supreme overmasters of planet earth and all the surrounding star systems.

I vote the third option. Just because I want to go to space.

Haha I love Epic Meal Time!

Bacon Strips &
Bacon Strips &
Bacon Strips &
Bacon Strips &

Im the SAUCE BOSS!

-Kal

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."

--
"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men."
Gotta love Epic Meal Time!
Warning May be offensive to some viewers....

You've been warned!

--
I only wish I could do something like this:

What?

This guy:

That guy is my hero!

Hahahaha great vid!

--
LEEEEROOOOOY JENKINS!!!

...and the original.

"Least I have chicken."
Hahaha LEEEERRROOOOYYYY !!!

--
I would love to give that a try!
That is one awesome walrus:
All that is right and wrong with America in one video:

Hahahaha Well Warinus, this video has gone viral at my work......

Thanks

-Kal

--

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]