Home    Forum    Gallery    Ladder  

Raids/6 mans/Calendar Events
Raids/6 mans/Calendar Events
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Nothing will be up on the calendar until enough people show interest again. Five (5) events this week, to include the new 12 man, were canceled due to lack of interest and lack of people showing up. Not sure if the T2 12 man will continue as planned considering we've only done it twice on T1 as a group. If this is a bad time for people with work and RL please just just pop in and let me or someone know, so we can at least gauge why interest in waning.

I realize school started back up again and a lot of us have kids in school and some just started families. So if we need a few weeks to regain routines, just throw me a note so I can plan.

Thank you,

Eagle
Cayte and I are slowly but surely working our way there. I know two people probably won't make the difference though, and we've had limited playtime the last several days.

On a side note, not sure if this is a possibility (or even a desire) but I have an acquaintance in another kin and while he doesn't want to leave that one (they are mostly casual players) he is a more raid minded player, and he as well as some others might have an interest in joining us for raids if it's something the officers want to consider. Let me know if you'd like me to tell him anything (to date I just told him that we do have the runs on the calendar but that there doesn't seem to be much desire for a kin alliance of any kind, but that I would let him know if that changed).

Thanks Eagle, for setting things up, and Prime and Sil for running with Cayte and I.
Quote by Heth
Cayte and I are slowly but surely working our way there. I know two people probably won't make the difference though, and we've had limited playtime the last several days.

On a side note, not sure if this is a possibility (or even a desire) but I have an acquaintance in another kin and while he doesn't want to leave that one (they are mostly casual players) he is a more raid minded player, and he as well as some others might have an interest in joining us for raids if it's something the officers want to consider. Let me know if you'd like me to tell him anything (to date I just told him that we do have the runs on the calendar but that there doesn't seem to be much desire for a kin alliance of any kind, but that I would let him know if that changed).

Thanks Eagle, for setting things up, and Prime and Sil for running with Cayte and I.

I don't have any problem with others running with us, when you sign up for a raid notate who the other players are that want to come. Make sure they know the start times too. I don't know how to allow other access to the kin website or if that will be allowed. What I do need to know Heth is, is 9-9:30 EST too late for you and Caytee?
Quote by Eagleman

I don't have any problem with others running with us, when you sign up for a raid notate who the other players are that want to come. Make sure they know the start times too. I don't know how to allow other access to the kin website or if that will be allowed. What I do need to know Heth is, is 9-9:30 EST too late for you and Caytee?

10-4, I'll let them know and if they want to run, and I'll note them in the sign-up. There are two that I am aware of that are interested, but I'll have to touch base with them again.

As for Cayte and I, on work/school nights (Sun-Thu), we are available from about 7:10pm to 10pm Central. On weekends (Fri & Sat) we're available from about 8:10 pm central until as late as we can stay awake...we usually start getting pretty tired around 10, but we could stick it out another hour I'd say.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.